Give our Business Information Services a call on +47 800 33 840.
Business Information Services is a section of the Brønnøysund Register Centre. Our goal is to facilitate the start up and running of businesses in Norway by providing information on the relevant rules and regulations. If we are unable to answer your question we will check up on it and get back to you within 24 hours.
The service is free of charge, and if you make a call from a land line in Norway the phone call is also free of charge.
We are available Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 15:30.
(From May 15th to Sept 14th we are available from 08:00 – 15:00).
These are some of the topics we can help you with:
- Requirements and obligations relating to starting up and running a business in Norway.
- Choosing the right type of business enterprise.
- Hiring, firing and other HR issues.
- Taxation and VAT.
- Public funding.
- Closing down the business.
- Authorizations, licences and other public approvals.