For all government agencies, collaboration with Altinn starts with an information meeting. Strategic and practical consequences are reviewed together with the division of labour, resource requirements and any other issues that they might want to discuss. The next step is that Altinn holds a workshop for all relevant personnel, in which we review a service work process.
Before the first service is produced, the agency will sign a collaboration agreement with Altinn. It describes Altinn's management system and regulates the service level between the agency and Altinn.
Through its participation in the Altinn collaboration, the agency will be able to influence the further development of the website as well as of the standard functionality for forms and services.
- Training program for new agencies and new service designers.
- Access to tools for the development and maintenance of the agency's own forms and services.
- Uniform form design based on the Elmer 2 public administration standard.
- Predictable costs of participation based on expected effect.
- Support from Altinn's expertise in integration of own and external systems