Computer systems - list of possible error messages
This list contains the possible error messages you can get when using a computer system to communicate with Altinn
- The user or the system does not have the right to report on behalf of this entity/person.
- Check that the correct national identity number/organization number is used in the computer system.
- Check that you and/or the entity have the correct role needed to use this specific service. You can check this under Profile > Forms and services you have rights to and Others with rights to forms and services.
- Make sure that you use the correct ID for the computer system.
- Incorrect password for the computer system ID.
- The password linked to the ID can be updated in the menu Profile > Advanced settings > Computer system in Altinn. Click on Edit to the right of the assigned ID and add a password.
- Incorrect user name/password/pin code given for the user who is signing.
- Update the password which is registered under Profile > Advanced settings > Log in information in Altinn.no.
- Make sure that you use the correct code for the elected authentication method.
- The pin code is no longer valid.
- Ask for a new code through the computer ystem.
- Incorrect version of the form.
- Contact the supplier of the computer system.
- Incorrect ID or password has been used more than 3 times. Everyone in the office using the ID will be blocked for 1 hour.
- Check the computer system ID and update the password in Altinn.
- Alternatively: Register a new ID in Altinn and fill in the new ID and password in the computer system. Can be taken into use straight away.
- The service does not exist (invalid combination of service code and edition code).
- Contact the suppplier of the computer system.