Questions you may have:
Click your name in the top right corner. You will then see all parties you're able to represent in Altinn, both other persons and businesses.
Sub-entities and deleted entitites you will find by clicking Show all parties. From this page, you can choose Show all sub-entities or Show deleted entities.
Ønsker du å søke opp meldinger for flere aktører samtidig, klikker du på navnet ditt oppe til høyre → Vis alle aktører → Søk for flere aktører.
To represent a sub-entity, click your name in the top right corner and choose Show all parties. Once you check Show all sub-entities, you will find the sub-entity under the corresponding business.
- Check both inbox, archive and deleted
- Make sure you're representing the right organization. The notification usually says something about who has received the message. How to represent others?
If you still can't find the message, it's possible that the notification wasn't meant for you. This can happen if someone has entered wrong contact information.
If you can't find a form you have received in you inbox, you should:
- Make sure you're currently representing the right party
- Look for the message in your archive
- Look for the message under deleted
Please contact the agency that owns the form in question. You can find details on how to contact them on the form information page, which is available from all forms.